1. Being responsible for all accounting & Finance functions activities relating to AP, AR, GL, Payment, cash flow forecasts and cash management
2. Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and general ledger accounts
3. Conducting transaction reconciliations, month-end closures and year-end closures, and preparing all related financial reports to manage timeline of month end report
4. Developing and monitoring internal controls and ensuring that accounting activities are in accordance with legal, government and company policies
5. Managing all tax matters including income tax, tax returns, tax refunds and half-year and year-end tax submissions
6. Interacting with external auditor
7. Handling financial forecast, cash flow management, taxes and budget
8. Preparing and submitting financial statement to the government
9. Leading and supervising the team.
Male or Female of age between 35-45 years old.
Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting.
At least 7-10 years working experiences in financial, managerial accounting.
Experience in preparing financial management reports, financial analysis.
Experience in Trading business for import & export will be advantage.
Good command of English and Computer literacy.
Pleasant personality, leadership skills, service minded, well-organized, active, fast learning, good relationship.
CPD License request.